CIM at a glance.
Established in 1975, the College of Industrial Management (CIM) offers undergraduate degree programs in Accounting, Finance, Management, Management Information Systems, and Marketing.
The college offers master’s degrees in Business Administration (MBA) and Executive MBA. All aspects of the programs are designed to conform to the AACSB standards. The vision and mission serve as a pivotal focus for the college and provide direction in its pursuit of excellence in teaching, research, and service.
To be among the top five business schools in Asia
We graduate students with relevant knowledge, skills, and leadership potential that make them the most sought after by employers in the region. We produce high quality research that is highly regarded by business scholars. We engage the community in valuable and enriching services.
1. Build an outstanding faculty body with proper representation of Saudis
2. Provide innovative and integrative learning experience to produce globally competitive graduates
3. Improve significantly the research output and quality
4. Provide value adding services to the community
5. Align structure and ensure responsive management systems
6. Enhance competitiveness through image and brand building