The participants in the EMBA program are executives and seasoned professionals. To be successful, the participants should be:
- ● Highly motivated and dedicated to learning and enhancing their careers
- ● Highly ambitious and interested in advancing their professional lives
- ● Highly inspired, inquisitive, and believe in making important contributions
What our graduates say about KFUPM-EMBA program:
- Taha Alesayi: “The people I met at KFUPM-EMBA inspired me a lot and raised my aspirations. The faculty is of outstanding caliber, proactive, accessible, caring and nurturing in nature. I spent two years to accomplish the degree but its impact will carry on my whole life. I strongly believe that KFUPM has established an enabling environment conducive to impart world-class higher education in the region.”
- Mohammed Al-Beshri: “This is really a turnaround moment of my career. I could proudly say that I’ve learned to have “Grace Under Extreme Pressure”. Those sleepless nights of making both ends meet between my works as an Assistant General Manager and my study had really paid of. It was a baptism of fire at the beginning but as I go along I started to enjoy and had fun while learning".
- Saud H. Al-Rashidi: “The small class size, the diversity of the participants’ experiences, the quality of the faculty and the curriculum are just few of what makes this EMBA Program one of the best in the Middle East. Going back to school after being at work for more than twenty years was a challenge by itself, but the real challenge proved to be meeting the high standards of KFUPM EMBA Program. For the faculty, I say thank you for a job well done and for the fellow participants, I say congratulation on your high return on this investment."