PhD in Business Management, Arizona State University, 1983
MBA, Operations Management, KFUPM (CIM), 1978
B.S. in Geology, KFUPM, 1976
- Al-Meer, A. A Comparison of Need Fulfillment Deficiency between Saudi and Non-Saudi Employees in Saudi Organizations: An Analytical Study. Journal of King AbdulAziz University: Economics and Administration Vol. 10, 1997, pp. 3-35
- Al-Meer, A. A Comparison of the Need Importance Structure Between Saudis and Westerners: An Exploratory Study . Journal of Management Development, Vol. 15 , No. 5, 1996, pp. 56 – 64 .
- Abdul- Qader, A.H. and Al-Meer, A. The Relationship of Role Conflict, Role Ambiguity ,Job Satisfaction and Demographic Variables of Information Professionals Working in Saudi Organizations : An Empirical Study . Arab Journal of Administrative Sciences, Vol. 3 , No. 2, May 1996 , pp. 317- 338 .
- Al-Meer, A. Relationship of Work Stress to Organizational Commitment , Job Performance , Job Satisfaction and Individual Differences : A Comparative Study Journal of Public Administration, Vol. 35 , No. 2 , September 1995 , pp. 207 – 252.
- Bjerke, B. and Al-Meer, A. Culture’s Consequences: Management in Saudi Arabia . Leadership & Organization Development Journal, Vol. 14 , No. 2, 1993 , pp. 30-35 .
- Al-Meer, A. A Comparison of the Need Importance Structure Among Saudis, Arabs, and Asians: An Analytical Study. Journal of Public Administration , No. 70 , 1991 , pp. 27- 59 .
- Al-Meer, A. and Abdul-Ghani , J. The Relationship among the Use of Personal Computers , Task Scope , Job Satisfaction , performance and Demographic Variables : A comparative Study. Arab Journal of Administration, Vol. 13 , No. 3 and 4, Summer and Fall, 1989 , pp.171-185.
- Al-Meer, A. Organizational Commitment: A Comparison of Westerners , Asians, and Saudis .International Studies of Management & Organization, Vol. 19, No. 2, 1989, pp.74-84.
- Abdul-Ghani, J. and Al-Meer , A. Effect of End -User Computing on Job Satisfaction: An Exploratory Study. Information & Management, Vol. 17, No. 4, 1989, pp. 191-195.
- Al-Meer , A. The Causal Inferential Relationships Between Leadership Styles and Subordinate Satisfaction and Performance. Arab Journal of Administration, Vol. 12 , No. 2 , 1988, pp. 23- 47.
- Al-Meer, A. Attitudes Towards Women as Managers: A Comparison of Asians, Saudis and Westerners. The Arab Journal of the Social Sciences, Vol. 3, No. 1, April 1988, pp. 139-149.
- Al-Meer ,A. Vroom-Yetton Model of Leadership. Journal of Public Administration, No. 51, 1986 , pp. 27-39.
Internal Audit at KFUPM, April 2008 to March 2010
Dean of Faculty and Personnel Affairs at KFUPM, August 1998 to July 2004
Dean of Library Affairs at KFUPM, September 1996 to August 1998
COOP Coordinator at CIM, Summer 1996
Chairman of Management and Marketing Department, 1990 to 1991
Dean of MBA at CIM, 1985 to 1990
Area of specialization
Comparative and International Management
Leadership and Motivation